I have recently removed all the stale content from this web page.
Here are some mostly off-site links to much more relevant information:
- I have a stale CV/Resume.
- I often post on Google+.
- I publish various projects on my personal
I've also created or contributed to numerous other projects on github, for:
- I created and implemented
VDPAU for NVIDIA.
- I've written
many patches for the the Linux kernel.
- While working on DT support in the Linux kernel, I created
some patches for the device tree compiler.
- I've also
contributed to the U-Boot bootloader.
- I have published a variety of work-related documentation:
- I have contributed to libconcord,
an Open Source project to program Logitech Harmony remote controls,
and created the congruity
GUI application to drive it.
- I was a maintainer of TMDA, particularly the
- I have a linkedin profile.
Anyone can be taught to sculpt:
Michelangelo would have to be taught not to.
So it is with great programmers.
-- ACM SigPlan 1982, Epigrams in Programming
Intelligence is not just the ability to learn, but the desire.
-- Stephen Warren
This Web page is maintained by Stephen Warren,